It is the desire of Active Self Protection to serve our students and customers to the very best of our ability and to the highest standards of excellence. This page explains our policies on issuing refunds.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as payment. If payment was via credit card, refund will be issued to the card used. If payment was by check, refund will be by check.
- For all training courses, payment is due in full to reserve a seat in the course unless specifically stated otherwise.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course more than 30 days from course date, a full refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course less than 7 days from course date, no refund will be issued. However, credit for a future course with Active Self Protection will be issued.
- No refunds for course seats will be issued on or after the date of the course.
- Students who are removed from a course for any reason, as stated in our hold harmless agreement, will not be issued a refund for their course fees.