SECURITY METHOD FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF PAYMENT DATA IS BY SSL (SECURE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY GODADDY AND IS 128 BIT ENCRYPTION.
What is your Product Return/Exchange Policy?
It is our desire to serve our students and customers to the very best of our ability and to the highest standards of excellence. This page explains our policies on issuing refunds.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as payment. If payment was via credit card, refund will be issued to the card used. If payment was by check, refund will be by check.
- For all training courses, payment is due in full to reserve a seat in the course unless specifically stated otherwise.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course more than 7 days from course date, a full refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course less than 7 days from course date, a 50% refund will be issued.
- No refunds for course seats will be issued on or after the date of the course.
- Students who are removed from a course for any reason, as stated in our hold harmless agreement, will not be issued a refund for their course fees.
What is your ProducReturn/Exchange Policy?
We accept exchanges and returns up to 30 days* from the original ship date. Items must be UNUSED and UNWORN with the original product packaging and must be accompanied with the original receipt. Items not returned with original packaging or in resalable condition will not be qualified for refund or exchange.
*Closeout items, sale items, or items purchased at special events cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
If you wish to return an item for refund or exchange, please call (252) 228-4831 for any questions. Note: Any shipping charges will NOT be refunded or reimbursed.
You can use any shipping method you like to send items back to our location, however, we recommend that you use a shipping provider that offers tracking and insurance capabilities, since we cannot take responsibility for return shipments that we do not receive. We also recommend that you keep a copy of your tracking number for your own records.
Where do I send my Return/Exchange?
Any product returned for any reason including repair must have prior approval and a return authorization number on the outside of the box.
All returns/exchanges, accompanied by original receipt, should be sent to:
Active Self Protection
12208 N 19th Ave #83046
Phoenix, AZ 85071
Please note that exchanges will not be sent out until we’ve received the item, including receipt, from your original order. Any credit due after an exchange will be refunded to the credit card used for the original purchase.
For returns, we will issue a refund to the credit card used for the purchase for the amount you paid for your order, excluding shipping costs, typically within 7-10 business days. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Conditions of Use:
ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
COPYRIGHT (ALSO SEE INSTRUCTOR PORTAL)
All content on this activeselfprotection.com is the exclusive property of ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT
Some portions of this activeselfprotection.com permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION grants you (the user) a limited license to access and make personal use of this activeselfprotection.com. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching), modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the express written consent of ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or copying account information. This activeselfprotection.com or any portion of this activeselfprotection.com may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION You are prohibited from using meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION or trademarks without the express written consent of ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION. Any unauthorized use of this website voids the limited license granted by ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION.
CONTENT SUBMITTED BY SITE USERS
If you do post content to this site or otherwise submit material (including, but not limited to, photographs and testimonials), you grant ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By your submission you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION reserves the right to remove any content at our sole discretion.
This site is provided by ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the content contained therein. You expressly agree that your use of ACTIVESELFPROTECTION.COM is at your own risk.
ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION cannot warrant that this site, our servers, or email communications affiliated with the use of this activeselfprotection.com, are free from viruses. ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION will not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from use of this activeselfprotection.com, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
REDEMPTION OF FREE PRODUCT AND COUPON OFFERS
From time to time, ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION offers its clients special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this activeselfprotection.com. These offers are frequently disseminated via this activeselfprotection.com and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page (ACTIVESELFPROTECTION.COM) or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION product collection, including radio and TV broadcasts, internet forums and various online websites.
We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this activeselfprotection.com in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will (at our sole discretion) remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order. Please, play fair…
By visiting ACTIVESELFPROTECTION.COM you agree that the laws of the state of AZ, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION.
CHANGES IN POLICY
ACTIVE SELF PROTECTION reserves the right to modify, alter, delete and update these policies at any time we see fit. Such alterations do not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a previous version of these conditions.
***INSTRUCTOR PORTAL COPYRIGHT LICENSE AGREEMENT
This AGREEMENT is entered into on the day YOU PURCHASE INSTRUCTOR PORTAL access, by and between Active Self Protection, LLC (“Licensor”) and you. (“Licensee”).
- Licensor owns the copyright, title, trademarks and all other related rights in and to the works entitled “Active Self Protection narrated self-defense videos” (hereinafter “Material”).
- Licensee is engaged in teaching self-defense in some capacity to students.
- Licensee desires to obtain the rights to incorporate portions of the Material into their lessons, presentations, and classes (hereinafter “Work”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises, conditions, covenants and warranties herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
- Rights Granted.
Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right, license and privilege worldwide (the “Territory”) to:
- Utilize the Material in their for-profit and not-for-profit classes with students for in-person training and for online courses for students for the term of the agreement.
- Licensor’s Rights and Obligations.
- Licensor warrants and represents that it owns all right, title and interest in and to the Material.
- Licensor reserves unto itself all rights of every kind and nature except those specifically granted to Licensee herein.
- Licensee’s Rights and Obligations.
- Licensee shall be solely responsible for providing all funding and technical expertise for the development and marketing of their classes, and for all content of their classes.
- Licensee shall be the sole owner of their classes and all proprietary rights in and to their classes; except, such ownership shall not include ownership of the copyright in and to the Material or any other rights to the Material not specifically granted in Section 1 above.
- Warranty and Indemnification.
- Licensor warrants and represents that it has the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted herein; and that Licensee’s inclusion and use of the Material will not violate any rights of any kind or nature whatsoever of any third party. Licensor shall indemnify and hold harmless Licensee, its successors, assigns and licensees, and the respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fee), arising out of or in any way connected with any breach of any representation or warranty made by Licensor herein.
- Licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless Licensor, its successors, assigns and licensees, and the respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in any way connected with any claim that their classes infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, except to the extent such claim arises from a breach by Licensor of Section 4.a above.
- Term and Termination.
- The term of this Agreement shall be one (1) year from the date of execution by both parties, unless terminated earlier pursuant to this section.
- This Agreement shall be subject to termination at the election of Licensor, by written notice to Licensee, where there has been a default in the due observance or performance of any material covenant, condition or agreement herein by Licensee, and such default has continued for a period of thirty (30) days after written notice specifying the same shall have been given to Licensor.
- This Agreement shall be subject to termination at the election of Licensee, by written notice to Licensor, where there has been a default in the due observance or performance of any material covenant, condition or agreement herein by Licensor and such default has continued for a period of thirty (30) days after written notice specifying the same shall have been given to Licensee.
- Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, Licensee shall cease reproducing, advertising, marketing and distributing classes that contain the Material as soon as is commercially feasible.
- Termination or expiration of this Agreement shall not extinguish any of Licensee’s or Licensor’s obligations under this Agreement (including, but not limited to, the obligation to pay royalties) which by their terms continue after the date of termination or expiration.
- General Provisions.
This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the respective successors and/or assigns of the parties hereto.